Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:50:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Stevens <katmandu@volcanomail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_jk

I was finally able to resolve this issue.  The problem exhibits its self when you put the JkWorkersFile statement inside of an Apache virtual host in httpd.conf.  Since I am running a number of virtual Apache servers, I had hoped to have a different workers.properties file for each virtual server, but I guess not.  The resolution is to move all the mod_jk definition statements (under <IfModule mod_jk.c>) away from any <VirtualHost> statements.  Thanks to all who replied,

--
Mike