Date:      Thu, 13 May 2004 21:39:01 +0200
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hosting Companies

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net> wrote:
> I know this has been ask many times before, but  I will ask it again.  Ar=
e=20
> there any list of companies or does anyone know of any good hosting compa=
nies=20
> (email, web,....) that use FreeBSD servers. =20

hi aaron!

we have these commercial vendor pages, where we list companies that sell
freebsd based products/products.
there is also this subpage about 'internet services providers', i created
recently, although there is only one company listed at the moment.
perhaps this will be a more helpful list in near future (keep on submitting
dear companies :).

http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

greets, josef
--=20