Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 2014 21:33:12 +0100
From:      Torbjorn Granlund <tg@gmplib.org>
Subject:   Re: Advice about /usr/ports/math/gmp

Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org> writes:

  Uhm, if you provide approximately zero information about these supposed
  "bugs", how do you expect anyone to help fixing them?
=20=20
This is not the right place for FreeBSD bug reports, and I did not
indend to do so.  I was only trying to ease the maintenence of
/usr/ports/math/gmp.

Using the release GMP 5.2 sources, a configure run will fail using any
FreeBSD release before 10.0 with an error about m4, unless the user
first installed a working m4 somewhere in the path.

I have reported two of these problems.  (I have not reported the
remaining two problems, and I do not intend to do that.  Sorry.  Again,
I feel that I would abuse thios mailing list by discussing that here.)

Torbj=C3=B6rn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622