Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:51:14 +1000
From:      Andrew Johns <johnsa@kpi.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: What gaul - BSDi making claims over FreeBSD

The Clark Family wrote:

> Almost as bad as people who post to a list, but arent's subscribed to it.

It's comments like these that keep busy people like me away from this list -
I simply don't have the time to wade through spam like that above :) Besides,
I think -Announce, -Stable and -Security are more than enough for my
purposes.

As for the one valid response I got, here is the URL: (apologies for not
including it the first time)

LINK: http://www.bsdi.com/news/press/20000607

The original comment that I posted came from the last paragraph under the
title "About BSDi".

Cheers to all with the exception of "The Clark Family" :)

aj

My favourite boot labels:
                          F1 Real OS     -> http://www.FreeBSD.org
                          F2 Pretend OS  -> http://www.microsoft.com