Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:42:45 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        bright@wintelcom.net, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Import and merge of TI-RPC from NetBSD

Hi,

I'd like to import the NetBSD RPC-Interface, based on Sun's TI-RPC code.

This will made available the TI-RPC features and generated code with
rpcgen will compile then without problems. The code remains backword
compatible, there ar no changes needed in the codebase (therefore some
are recomanded). The code I 'maintain' (mount utilities) is already
patched in my codebase.

I've started with merging and adapting and I'd like to have your
tips and opinions.

Martin

PS: this fixes maybe also the issues with 64-Bit RPC code of
the rpc-lockd david wrote ...

Martin Blapp, mb@imp.ch