Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:01:03 -0500
From:      drogoh <drogoh@necessary-evil.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 tunnel with PPPoE

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has used an IPv6 tunnel with something like freenet6 using PPPoE with userland PPP. I've tried to use one myself, but my problem APPEARS to be with PPP, because in the ppp.log I see lines like this: IPV6CP: deflink: State change Closed --> Req-Sent and Phase: deflink: IPV6CP protocol reject closes IPV6CP !
However, if this is not the reason for not being able to get a route with PPPoE, I'd appreciate any help to get it working.

Thanks.