Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
Subject:   Re: Reference: Unix in 20-30 years

I was already involved in that at one point, and got disgusted at their
inability to keep their stats updated, and their constant diversions for things
such as the DES challenge.  I will no longer be participating in that effort.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 26-Jun-98
Time: 12:53:32

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.