Date:      Fri, 09 May 1997 10:07:27 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, sos@sos.freebsd.dk, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Subject:   Re: #include problem breaks current

In message <199705091604.SAA02595@bitbox.follo.net> Eivind Eklund writes:
: > : Sigh.  All this fuzz "just to close a PR"...
: >
: > Not all PRs should be closed.  Many are clearly wrong.
:
: IMHO, all PRs should be closed.  Not all PRs should be committed or
: result in any action; but all should be closed.  If no corrective
: action is necessary, close with "PR is wrong - closed."
:
: Otherwise, we'll just end up with an infinite set of bad PRs - and
: that is a Bad Idea.

Yes.  I was unclear about expressing exactly that same point.

Warner