Date:      Sun, 8 May 2016 06:53:58 +0900
From:      =?UTF-8?B?SGlyb28gT25vICjlsI/ph47lr5vnlJ8p?= <hiroo.ono+freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: head / poudriere && devel/llvm37 Killing timed out build after 86400 seconds

Hello,

> [2712/3947] Generating html Sphinx documentation for clang into "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/llvm37/work/.build/tools/clang/docs/html"
> ====>> Killing timed out build after 86400 seconds

> What can I do? Launch this again as a single poudriere task (normally I
> started with 4 engines)? Set somewhere the timeout value? Any idea why
> this port takes so long to build?

poudriere kills the job if it does not end in a specific amount of time.
You can configure MAX_EXECUTION_TIME and NOHANG_TIME.
See /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf.sample.

86400 seconds (which is one day) is the default value of
MAX_EXECUTION_TIME, so putting
    MAX_EXECUTION_TIME=172800
(2 days) or whatever value larger than 86400 may solve the problem for you.

There are other timeout values which are fixed to 3600 seconds.
If you are using poudriere on a (very) slow machine like me, you might need to
change them by hand. They are set in
  /usr/local/share/poudriere/common.sh