Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 1995 14:47:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Don Yuniskis <dgy@seagull.rtd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: screen fonts

Well, all I know is that Linux has this really great (for lack of a
better description) "cerebral palsy" font.  You could also be more
politically correct and call it a "child of 3" font, I suppose.
Either way it looks just terrible, which means of course that 4 our of
5 SlackWare users use it (they're rebels - you can tell by the way
they all dress the same and pretend not to look at one another :-).

If you want to do a similar font for FreeBSD, I don't suppose anyone
would physically try to stop you.. :)

					Jordan