Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 10:42:20 -0500
From:      "Bryan Bunch" <bryanb@walls-media.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Bandwidth Allocation

Does anyone know of a way or a product to allocate bandwidth by IP address range.

The reason I ask is because in our office building we have some people who are in the
same building who want  high speed net access and they want to run copper to us and
plug into our network, but I need to know how we can effectively limit their
bandwidth.

Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations..

Bryan
bryanb@walls-media.com