Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 02:36:30 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Andrew L. Neporada" <andrew@monsta.dgap.mipt.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with X window

Hi All!

I have some problems with X.
It sometimes hangs up and locks my keyboard while exiting, but system is
still alive and allows access via Internet (telnet etc). I'm using FreeBSD
3.1 and XFree86 Version 3.3.3.1 (release date December 29, 1998).
It usually happens each 2-3 days. I'm not using xdm, only startx.
I've tried recompiling the kernel with option XSERVER but it didn't
help.

Yours, Andrew.