Date:      08 Jan 2002 14:52:40 +0800
From:      Kaming <kaming@digital.etowns.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup to 4.4-stable

Hi all,

I am a newbie of freebsd.... I tried to cvsup by just type cvsup
/usr/share/example/cvsup/stable-supfile and then copy the
/etc/default/make.conf to /etc and do the 'make buildworld; make
installworld'. After that I compile kernel and reboot it. I found that
it is 4.5-PRERELEASE. I just do the same thing few week ago and it
showed that it is 4.4-STABLE..... Did I do sth wrong?? I hope to make it
to be 4.4-STABLE.... Anyone can help???

Many thanks.

Kaming.