Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 1995 14:05:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert N Watson <rnw+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   XF86 -- XF86_XVGA relink of server

I seem to have misplaced the copy of the post that I had, documenting
how to go about remaking the XF86 3.11 SVGA server to use a different
malloc so as to remove the memory leak -- actually, I recall some
discussion of this, but maybe not instructions.  Anyhow, if someone
could post me some guideline instructions as to how to go about doing
this, I'd apprecaite it.  I have the linkkit from the distribution
already..

thanks..

Robert
----