Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 03:24:59 -0700
From:      "Robert L Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        "Pierre Y. Dampure" <pierre.dampure@westmarsh.com>
Cc:        owner-freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hard lockups since cvsup'ing Jul 1st. Help!(solved: for me anyway)

I think perhaps you are correct.

I cvsuped the srcs earlier this evening.

I commented out the "option MFS" from my kernel config and I can no longer
reproduce the lockup.  Even after I mounted my mfs file system.

I have a ASUS CUR/DLS with NCR symbios

Can someone else please verify this.

I'll be quiet now, my box is back up.

"Pierre Y. Dampure" <pierre.dampure@westmarsh.com>