Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2006 01:49:55 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: November HEAD Snapshots available...

--yNb1oOkm5a9FJOVX

On 2006-11-18 15:45, Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote:
>=20
> From the "better late than never" Department...
>=20
> Sorry I think I got distracted by 6.2-RELEASE stuff at the wrong time
> and forgot to announce that November's HEAD snapshots are available.
> They've been on the FTP sites for quite a while now.
>=20
> ISOs are available at the "predictable" place:
>=20
>   ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/200611/

Cool!  A big thanks to all involved in preparing these builds.

One of the earlier snapshots of 7.0-CURRENT proved invaluable
when I bought my current laptop.  Its fxp0 interface was not
recognized correctly by a FreeSBIE bootable CD-ROM (based on
6.X), but worked absolutely fine with a 7.0-CURRENT snapshot
installation.

Since I was going to upgrade to CURRENT anyway, having these
snapshots was something which I was immensely grateful for.

Thanks again :-)))

--yNb1oOkm5a9FJOVX

--yNb1oOkm5a9FJOVX--