Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 23:08:33 -0600
From:      "Eric Peters" <epeters@bewellnet.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: burning a cd

>im using 3.0-stable  with an HP7200i, with the firmware upgrade (3.3?
>2.3?)... both  scripts in /usr/share/examples/atapi work fine as is,
>specifying the device acd#c.

I suppose this thread means I can use my CDR to burn CDs...  Just one
question nagging me that my befuddled mind can't seem to resolve easily
after I've been up too long...

Is there a way to elegantly perform dump(8)s spanning multiple CDs?
Could we get a script or 2 for that added to /usr/share/examples/atapi
& or /usr/share/examples/worm perhaps?  Or is that asking too much?

//Eric

Happily on his way with a system that knows it has a modem after
getting a faulty motherboard replaced...