Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2001 00:16:16 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <christopher@schulte.org>
To:        "Todd Punderson" <tpunder@mediaone.net>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem with 4.2-STABLE and dc0

Same problem here, installworld and install installkernel just after
freeze.  Card is a Linksys LNE 100-TX.

dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state

Last CVSUP was December-ish, so that's not going to help any. ;p

The card still works; I can login just fine and no apparent (as of yet)
problems with throughput or such.