Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:47:21 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@worldaccess.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ext2 filesystem crashed

Hi

Recently my ext2 filesystem crashed, and I've recovered it now, but it
seems not a good idea to mount ext2fs disks under FreeBSD am I right?

Another thing I saw what also might be the reason is that FreeBSD didn't
unmount my root and other drives correctly. Each time I got the message
"root device not clean dismounted" or something like that.
Is my shutdown script bad? I shut my computer down using Ctrl-Alt-Del
(maybe that's wrong...)

Btw, I'm running 2.2.1

-= Paul =-