Date:      Sat, 02 Jan 1999 23:29:43 -0500
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ppp

On Sat, 02 Jan 1999 18:38:27 -0800, larry_nilsen wrote:

>hi im running FreeBSD 2.2.7
>1) i havent had any success getting my FreeBSD box to
>dialup my ISP So i have this Question

Sorry to here this.  I assume you followed the layout set
up in the handbook?  Also, you isp may have the info for
you.  I'm on ibm.net and their web site offers setup for
most OS's.

>2)Can I connect my FreeBSD box to the internet via
>Win95? which is on my 1st partition.Which im using
>right now..

No,  You can not run FreeBSD from within windows. Its is
it's own operating system.  This would only work if you had
a second system and used it as a proxy (been there..done
that).

Michael G.