Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:02:36 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        osama zekry <osama_zekry@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: more question

On 2002-12-23 11:19, osama zekry <osama_zekry@hotmail.com> wrote:
> sorry but i want know how can i creat database in freebsd server
> i heard that i can creat database using postgre sql
> how can i get a tutorial that teach me postgre sql

PostgreSQL has very good documentation about their database software
on their web site.  Try looking at http://www.postgresql.org/

> how can i using telnet to connect to freebsd and manage it
> sorry for more question

I'm not sure I understand this question.  Could you rephrase?

There's nothing really magic about being connected to a FreeBSD server
through telnet, that makes things different than the way things are
done through one of the normal console terminals.

- Giorgos