Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:12:6 -0500
From:      Keith Leonard <climacus@bellsouth.net>
To:        "freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Books...

Howdy All,

didn't realize that some free books would create such an uproar. I have
more than enough responses and now it's time for some tough decisions. I'll
send email to the party that will be getting the books...if you don't hear
in the next 24 hours I'm afraid you'll not be getting them - sorry (truly
sorry).

To those outside of the US I'm afraid that shipping would be prohibitive
and I can't aford to send out a thousand dollars worth of book and pay
hundreds of dollar for shipping...again sorry.

I just hope that whoever gets them can really put them to good use...

the other email was sent from my sons computer and the email address below
is the correct one.

---
Keith
climacus@bellsouth.net