Date:      Sat, 6 Nov 1999 10:44:52 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux JDK1.2 port

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Makoto MATSUSHITA wrote:

> Exactly. Here is a patch which contains all of above. I've tested on:
[Snip]

I have created a FreeBSD port which automates the fetching of the linux
JDK and the application of the above mentioned patch.  The port is
available from the following URL:

	http://www.jmcm.org/tech/ports/linux-jdk1.2.tar.gz

Just unpack it, cd into the port directory then "make install".  The port
grabs the distfile from a UK mirror - as the download is about 20MB you
may wish to edit the makefile to specify a master site nearer to you.

--
Jose Marques