Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:54:06 -0700
From:      "Pat Thomas" <Pthomas397@qmail.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Proposal

   Hello,

   As you can see, you received this e-mail and opened it. If you were =
   using our=20 e-mail=20 marketing services, we could be doing the same
   thing for=20 you. We can reach new prospective clients extremely fast
   and at an=20 incredibly low cost compared to any other form of
   marketing.

   We offer E-mail=20 Service Plans for every size business. Even if you
   don't have your = own=20 database, you can use one of our
   targeted lists at no additional = cost! We=20 have access to 200
   Million Consumers and 45 Million Businesses. We can = target by=20
   over 20K different search filters.

   We will create your e-mail ad, provide the database, send your
   message=20 through our dedicated mailing servers and provide realtime
   tracking for = your=20 reference.

   So, if you are serious about skyrocketing your sales this week,
   contact=20 us here.

   Contact me at 1 (800) = 218-8181=20 or fill=20 out our information
   request form for complete details. If you = know=20 someone that could
   benefit from this offer, please send them this e-mail.

   To Your Success,

   Patrick Thomas
   E-mail Blast USA, Inc.
   Scottsdale, AZ

   If you would like to be removed from our = database,=20 you can Click
   here.