Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 2001 01:06:19 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Inheriting the nodump flag

> Attached below is a port of NetBSD's patch to FreeBSD's dump(8).
> dump's tree walker is a little weird, so the patch is a little more
> complicated than calling fts_set with FTS_SKIP.  For the technical
> details of what it does, see:
> http://lists.openresources.com/NetBSD/tech-kern/msg00453.html.
[.....]
> Comments?

Just that I noticed a typo in a comment where ``inherited'' is misspelt
``herited'' going via your URL.... but it's fixed in the attached
patch :-)  It's probably worth updating the web page.

I'd certainly like to see this committed - I'm sick of backing up
release directories, cvs repositories and /usr/obj :-)

> Thanks in advance
>
> 					Dima Dorfman
> 					dima@unixfreak.org

Cheers.