Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 1998 11:55:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   -current and perl5 INSTALLBIN

Trying to install p5-libwww on a -current system as of a few days ago, it
ends up installing the binaries into /usr/local/local/bin.

This is because of:

PREFIX = /usr/local
INSTALLBIN = $(PREFIX)/local/bin
INSTALLSCRIPT = $(PREFIX)/local/bin

In the Makefile generated by MakeMaker.  I'm not overly familiar with how
MakeMaker works, but I couldn't see any easy way to override this.

If no one has any feedback or fixes I'll submit a PR, but wanted to make
sure I wasn't crazy first.  Couldn't find anything in the archives talking
about this.