Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:28:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Saving last boot option

I just install Robert Nordier's boot0-1.7 patch to remove the Drive 0 bug
from my boot loader, and things are working fairly well.  However, in
2.2.8 I remember that BootEasy would save the last boot choice.  This new
boot loader seems to always want to use F1.  Is there anyway to get it to
save the last boot choice?  I have FreeBSD on Drive 1 so my boot order is
F5 then F1.  Thanks.

Joe Clarke