Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:37:38 +0100
From:      Robert Crosbie <bobb@unison.ie>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Undefined symbol "_ZTV12SystemWindow"

[Not on list, please CC]

Hey,
I've just installed the EN binary package from www.imp.ch/openoffice
However I seem to be having some library problems.
When I try to run setup I'm getting undefined symbol,

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.0/program/setup.bin:
  Undefined symbol "_ZTV12SystemWindow"

Also soffice is giving an odd error...

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.0/program/libvcl641fi.so:
  Shared object has no run-time symbol table

Running strings on libvcl641fi.so shows that it at least
contains a referance to _ZTV12SystemWindow.

Is there a problem with this library, or am I missing
some other library ?  `` make depends '' in the port directory
says that I have all the dependencies installed....

Any Ideas ?

- bobb