Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:05:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        "craig burgess" <750virago@webbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PHPGroupware port on Alpha 4.3-release

craig burgess writes:

 > ===>  Installing for phpgroupware-0.9.12
 > ===>   phpgroupware-0.9.12 depends on file: /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so
 > - found
 > ===>   Generating temporary packing list
 > ===>   Registering installation for phpgroupware-0.9.12
 > make: don't know how to make package-depends-list. Stop
 > make: don't know how to make package-depends-list. Stop
 > -------------------------
 > I am left with a directory and file structure at /usr/ports/deskutils/phpgroupware/work/phpgroupware/
 > from which it appears that i might be able to manually install....
 > Is that really how it's supposed to work?

Its actually installed, but crapped out when attempting to build the
one of the packing lists that the package tools use to keep track
of what ports depends on each other.  I have no idea why that would
happen.  You might want to cvsup your ports tree..

I suspect the people over on freebsd-ports@freebsd.org would be better
equipped to help w/something like this.

Drew