Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 2015 08:37:59 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wi-Fi ac support

--Sig_/g03bG9eLEVH4axFwMui4Zuy

I am working on a machine that will have an "ASUS Z97 Pro (Wi-Fi AC) Intel
Z97 Motherboard". I was told that FreeBSD cannot support the AC protocol ye=
t.
I did some checking with Google and found mostly mixed answers. Is Wi-Fi AC
supported on FreeBSD and more especially, on this mother board?

Wi-Fi AC is now being promoted by both HP and Dell quite aggressively. While
not really pertinent to FreeBSD, the new Microsoft Surface 3 is employing
Wi-Fi AC.

--=20
Gerard