Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:07:43 GMT
From:      steven@shellnet.com (Steven Fletcher)
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tacacs+ daemon

[posted to freebsd-ukug but no response]

Hi all

I wonder if any of you are familiar with the tacacs+ daemon in
ports/net? I'd like to know if anyone has successfully managed to have
the "maxsess" variable going in the config files.

Cisco's website (http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/458/42.html) tells
me that we have to "compile the daemon with the MAXSESS symbol defined
(see the Makefile)"... whatever that means :)

I tired adding -DMAXSESS to the CCFLAGS option, no luck.

Has anyone successfully got this working?

Thanks;

Steven Fletcher - steven@shellnet.co.uk
       Shellnet - http://www.shellnet.com