Date:      Thu, 18 May 2023 19:34:23 +0200
From:      Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.com>
To:        Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on the pinephone : considerations

--0000000000003e992e05fbfb3911

Thanks. This is too advanced for me,but I want to try to spread the
knowledge as much as possible,to find someone that can be interested to
grab some information useful to port FreeBSD.

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 7:20=E2=80=AFPM Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info> wrot=
e:

> My friend Lup Yuen LEE from Singapore is porting from scratch NuttX
> RTOS to Pinephone, he is writing detailed documentation in form of
> articles on how he makes step by step things work (i.e. bootloader,
> uart, kernel, shell, graphics, lvgl ui toolkit, modem command to make
> calls/sms, now at accelerometer stage), this may be useful for porting
> drivers and understanding internals.. maybe even using the code
> (Apache licensed):
>
> https://lupyuen.github.io/
>
> --
> CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, http://www.tomek.cedro.info

--=20
Mario.

--0000000000003e992e05fbfb3911

pread the knowledge as much as possible,to find someone that can be interes=
s=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, May 18, 202=
3 at 7:20=E2=80=AFPM Tomek CEDRO &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tomek@cedro.info">to=
yle=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padd=
ing-left:1ex">My friend Lup Yuen LEE from Singapore is porting from scratch=
 NuttX<br>
RTOS to Pinephone, he is writing detailed documentation in form of<br>
articles on how he makes step by step things work (i.e. bootloader,<br>
uart, kernel, shell, graphics, lvgl ui toolkit, modem command to make<br>
calls/sms, now at accelerometer stage), this may be useful for porting<br>
drivers and understanding internals.. maybe even using the code<br>
(Apache licensed):<br>
>https://lupyuen.github.io/</a><br>;
-- <br>
CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, <a href=3D"http://www.tomek.cedro.info" rel=3D"noreferrer"=