Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:16:37 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        Piero@piero.inet.it
Cc:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, bugs@warlock.win.net, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon

    >> http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/bsd-nomads.tif
    >> (24bit-TIFF)

    Piero> I think Tatsumi Hosokawa is the winner, so far!

Oh come on ... it's not a bad picture, but it's too much for the side
of a coffee mug.  A single daemon---the stark contrast of background
and subject---would better impact the viewer with the importance of
the message---especially in the challenging coffee mug medium.

--k

PS:  Good lord---I can't believe I just typed that.  :-)