Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:43:23 +-100
From:      Andrea <acolzi@masternet.it>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linux to BSD

Hi

I have some questions about the subject:

1) I'm trying to install freebsd on an internet service provider instead =
of Linux. Everything looks good but, before to put all the users again =
in the bsd server MANUALLY, I would know if there is a sript / a program =
which translate the Linux users to BSD users. I would use the MD5 crypt =
.

2) Actually, the adduser script don't let me put the expire date and the =
change date. Does a script / a program exist for these options?

3) It would be great to install the httpd accell but I've red that it's =
impossible on the same machine. Really?? If not what should I do?

Thank's
Andrea Colzi