Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 13:53:14 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Anthony.Kimball@East.Sun.COM
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OSS

Well,
what this means is that we have to concentrate more on our existing
sound driver. Set up a project and a few good hackers to volunteer
to work on the sound driver. Probably, after this week I will
kick off the project -- web page, cvs , etc... However I will need
help ! So if no one volunteers then we are stuck with the existing
driver and with the  OSS stuff. At least we got a choice.

	Amancio