Date:      Wed, 30 May 2012 17:33:27 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   termcap/terminfo magicians anyone? // colors in vim

Hello.

Being new from linux back in time I tried vim. It had pretty colors in linux for me like that:

http://www.postimg.com/71000/photo-70938.jpg

But in freebsd I have what I have:

http://www.postimg.com/71000/photo-70939.jpg

It 'just works' for me if I 'vim -T linux' but:

    - I'd like to know exact reason to be fixed other than just 'use linux'
    - It shows colors in ttyvX with TERM=cons25 but it has random '25h'
      showing up in places when I implement the actions from the begin of
      vimtutor.

Nothing to add more yet other than ':set term=linux' doesn't work for colors
that way.

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627