Date:      20 May 2002 18:52:46 +0100
From:      "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Install / Configure apache+MySQL+PHP on FreeBSD

--=-7CIFfsZJJKZ/exNU0bI1

Hi,
  I'm to get involved in a project involving running a web-based
application based on apache, MySQL and PHP.

From the little I know of apache, and mysql I seem to recall that there
is a sequence of procedures in terms of configuring various modules for
each of them.

Could someone point me to a straight-forward tutorial / documentation on
iitial install / configuration for each or the above, please?

Thanks.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-7CIFfsZJJKZ/exNU0bI1

--=-7CIFfsZJJKZ/exNU0bI1--