Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:34:34 -0600
From:      "Stephen ( aka ) Neo" <sjh003@beta.LaTech.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dimond multimedia modem under freebsd

ahhhhhhh
Help my hair is falling out...
i am trying to set up a simple modem, but its turning into a night mayre...
ahhhhhhhh
okay this is the prob...
i am sorta unfimilar with pnp under freebsd...
i have a modem, well 2 actually but i only need one,,,
one is set to com 1 irq 10 and the other is set to com 4 irq 9
i am using the pci one rt now, well trying to use it...
its the com 1 irq 10 one...
well its pnp pci...
and its agervating...
i have read so much about installation, that now i am confused...
i have reinstalled the entire os, and am about to reconfigure the kernel,
its still Generic...
if you could point me in the rt direction, or enlighten me on some simple
modem setup i would appreciate it...
thanks stephen...