Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:11:05 +0300
From:      Jukka Ukkonen <jau789@gmail.com>
To:        Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
Cc:        John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: machine/acle-compat.h missing

Right, I tried building locally on RPI2 which runs about
2 weeks old 11.x at the moment. The result was a crashed
RPI2 and a complaint of sleepq_add() being called when
sleeping was prohibited.
This instability with sleepq_add() related problems was
there already roughly 2 weeks ago when I last updated
the gizmo using a build done on amd64 running 10-stable.

So, now I cannot update RPI2 locally due to sleepq_add()
problems nor can I update it using a build done on amd64.
Just splendid!

Anyhow, the file /usr/include/machine/acle-compat.h seems
to be available on RPI2 running 11.x.
The problem with the header is that it is not found in
its proper place when building an 11.x/RPI2 target on
10-stable.

--jau