Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 19:33:49 -0700
From:      Ken Rhie <kenrhie@NetPhonic.COM>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Text to speech synthesis

Dear Manager of Strategic Relationship,

We are a leader in Internet telephony access business. We offer products
called Web-On-Call and Email-On-Call.  Both products allow anybody with
touchtone phone to call up a web server and pick up information through
synthesized audio, email or fax.

We have won a number of prestigeous awards and have been covered in many
national magazines like Business Week, Inc. and PC Computing.

We would like to port our products to BSD, but we need a good
Text-To-Speech technology running on your platform.  Do you know of any
Text-To-Speech synthesis product on BSD ?

--
Ken H. Rhie,  President
NetPhonic Communications, Inc.