Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:22:25 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with DP2 install floppies ... ?

Just got everything up, made sure that it knew how to mount my file
systems, watched it fsck those same file systems ... but as soon as it
started to install, it reported out of space errors ...

On ALT-F2, it looks like its trying to write to:

./usr/share/dict/..

instead of, what I believe its supposed to be:

/mnt/usr/share/dict/..

which would explain why its running out of disk space, as its trying to
write to the floppy ... ?

Going to ALT-F4 and doing a df shows that everything appears to be mounted
as expected (/mnt, /mnt/dev, /mnt/usr, etc) ...

known problem, or did I screw up a step here?

thanks ...