Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:44:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Lee Nelson <lnelson@nelnet.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   HAST different disk sizes

Can HAST be run on partitions?  The documentation assumes that the drives
being used are the same size and the examples only show the whole disk
device (/dev/da0, for example).  In my case, the drives on each host are
very different in size: 500GB and 1TB.  If HAST can be run on partitions,
how are drives of different sizes handled?  It seems unlikely, in the real
world, that drives are going to be the same size unless they are the same
model from the same vendor.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong list.  freebsd-cluster seems to be dormant
except for spam.