Date:      Fri, 08 Apr 2016 11:37:46 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Post-install messages

I am bringing up a new 10.3-RELEASE system from scratch.

While doing so, I unfortunately rushed ahead and installed
several packages I knew I needed using the "pkg install"
command, but I neglected to look carefully at all of the
helpful post-install messages for each package.  Most of
these post-install messages appear to be merely informative,
however some of these appear to be REALLY critical, e.g. the
ones you get after "pkg install bash".

Is there a way for me to go back now and see again all of the
post-install messages for all of the packages that I have
already installed, so that I can make sure that I've done
everything that should be done to properly install all these?

I am hoping that there is some way for me to see all these
messages again *without* having to force re-install all of the
relevant packages.