Date:      Sat, 1 May 1999 16:19:43 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        tom@eborcom.com, naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Format of pkg/COMMENT?

> Actually, if someone can take a look at the current ports and compile
> some kind of statistic (X% starting with caps, Y% ending with
> periods), that will be great.  Maybe we can just go for the majority.

AND also look at all the places it is used.  ``sysinstall'' (which
OpenBSD doesn't have to consider) is one major consumer of pkg/COMMENT.
So what looks best when it is displayed at the bottom of the screen when
people are trying to figure out what a port does.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)