Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:56:48 EDT
From:      "gregory kinney" <mycotropic@hotmail.com>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   oh come OOOOON!! a followup to "since its a newbies"

ok
i got to the point where the instaltion utility mentions;
"if you are using 2 disks and you want BSD on the second, you must put a
bootmanager on disk 1" part;
fine - the instructions THEn say to select disk 1,when it opens, select 'Q',
then choose 'install boot manager" then, procede to partition the second
disk
huh
the instalation does NOT go on to the second disk however
it stays in the first disk and then yells at me when i dont partition it for
BSD
this is infuriating i must mention, i followed the instructions carefully
and got a slew of error messages.

would anyone care to tell me where the instructions were wrong, and set me
back on track?????

danke

greg kinney