Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:44:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux clone()

Hmmm.. okay this would be a good test. Right now I'm going thru the
various linuxthreads example programs.... The patch seems to be doing
something wrong, and I'm unable to figure out what to do, due to Linux's
humongously gross syscall system (so the kernel doesn't help me). It also
seems now I was implementing a LIBRARY function, which is just a wrapper.
If I could get my hands on what the real system calls' args are it would
be great.

Brian Feldman