Date:      Mon, 05 Mar 2012 02:28:37 -0300
From:      H <hm@hm.net.br>
To:        "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Request for flowtable testers and actionable feedback RE: flowtable usable or not

--------------enig18B5C7611132ABF92A191490

K. Macy wrote:
> I'm re-sending this portion of another mail as it will inevitably not
> be read by most readers by virtue of having been part of a long and
> digressive thread.

this is exactly one of this statements which makes users (normal people)
stay away

a person-person understand this as "shut up fuckers, you're disturbing
my privileged thinking, how do you dare you little nothings"

and certainly not going along with your quoted anti-nazi statement
below, well, thinking better,  the last paragraph may apply ...

what you said here before

>... any progress, any improvements, any
> advancements will only happen because *we* made it happen.

bravo!!! hurray!!! Mr. *WE* Sir Judge of the poor souls... you have
really balls to write such a thing, do you?

in modern people conversations, this what you call digressive, we call
it brainstorming and it is _highly_ desirable, because talking together
leads to new ideas, what you apparently refuse to acknowledge

you do shit when you have a close mind

some people simply do not get the big picture because they only see
themselves, their interests and personal reflection in the pretended
egomaniac outcome

and that my friend, certainly is no progress at all ...

ohh you know what is funny? At the end, you are one of these in your own
quote:

> The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'get by.'

because you don't care about what really matters, people, users, you do
not even know how to talk to them

I might go with Doug's frustration

> Clearly you are either unable or unwilling to see my point, so I wish
> you all the best.

and what he said gently in another thread, I still did not agreed that
time, but now I'm coming closer

>That's only true if the project leadership agrees with your goals

Sooo all you Mr. *WEs*  good work! we worship you until the rest of your
days and beyond