Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:47:03 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports list <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   NO_OPTIONS_SORT makes options disappear

The new options framework sorts all of the options by default before
presenting them to the user. I have mixed feelings about this, however
there is supposed to be a workaround for those of us who have grouped
the options for our ports into logical chunks, NO_OPTIONS_SORT.

Today I tried defining that in my BIND ports so that users would not be
confused during the upgrade process, and got this:

make config
===> No options to configure

I tried defining NO_OPTIONS_SORT both before and after including
bsd.port.pre.mk, got the same result for both.

Suggestions welcome,

Doug