Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:49:38 -0500
From:      "Lapinski, Michael (CRD)" <lapinski@crd.ge.com>
To:        "'Valence Logrus'" <valence@symboliq.org>, Hug Me <hugme@hugme.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG

You cant expect the mailer to differentiate between
an alias that you cant send mail from and a normal addr.
Ie
   joe-bsd@blo.com is a totally different 'person' to the
   joe-bsd@blo.com from joe@blo.com wont work.

It isnt the lists fault that you cant send mail
from the alias.

-mtl

Michael Lapinski
Computer Scientist
GE Corporate Research & Development

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
            - IBM Chairman Thomas Watson, 1943