Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:23:21 -0400
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New SMP Mbuf Allocator (PATCH and TESTING request)

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:13:12PM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Right, will do some testing, thanks.. can you give us a bit more than a week
> tho?

 Your prompt reply is extremely encouraging. Thanks! :-))))

 The reason I said "in the next week" is actually because on Sat. June 23rd
(not this upcoming one, but the one after), I should be flying off to
Yugoslavia (actually to London, and only then to Yugoslavia). I will be
gone for 3 weeks and seeing as how maintaining this huge diff is a real
**** (especially given the state of -CURRENT, as I'm sure you know :-)),
I would really like to commit it before then. Preferably not this next
Thursday (this week) but the thursday next week, to give me a 1.5 day
`buffer zone' in case of emergency (The Infamous Pointy-Hat Award).

 I've given it considerable testing on Intel hardware and don't really
expect any problems on alpha, but better be safe than accidently break
alpha and have some very peeved developers on my tail. :-)

Cheers and thanks again,
--
 Bosko Milekic
 bmilekic@technokratis.com